Our Four Pillars of Strategy
1. To promote ADR and to protect the CIArb professional standards and
values by maintaining consistent and excellent high quality standards
across the globe preserving and enhancing the CIArb Brand.
2. The development of Rules Ethics and Guidance to members together
with education and training in all areas of ADR in parallel with the
delivery of CIArb qualifications, higher level courses and academic
courses and events.
3. To ensure that fraternity, services and products offered by CIArb drive
a virtuous circle in member partnership, networking and benefits that
are relevant and valued and that bring individuals and organisations
to membership of CIArb at a sustainable and proportionate cost.
4. To examine CIArb income streams including membership
subscriptions, education, training and other sources of income so that
they are best allocated across CIArb.
We achieve our objectives via our Golden Thread in globally promoting the resolution of private disputes by:
- Delivering education and training qualifications
- Developing a learned society
- Facilitating ADR
CIArb is currently consulting members on a proposed restructure of its Training and Qualifications Programme.