Since its formation, the Caribbean Branch has proactively engaged in training and outreach activities across the Caribbean region and beyond.
It has established or is seeking to establish strategic partnerships with:
- Secretariat of the United Nations Commission for International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ)
- Caribbean Law Institute Centre (CLIC)
- University of the West Indies (UWI)
- Dispute Resolution Foundation of Jamaica (DRFJ)
- Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ).
The Caribbean Branch is committed to promoting acceptance and the use of Arbitration and ADR throughout the region.
The Branch presents a range of educational and networking events each year. Details will appear when the events are confirmed.
We provide CIArb quality assured training in a location convenient to you. Details of upcoming training courses will appear here as soon as booking is available. Please visit the CIArb Training section for details of all courses offered.
Click here for a list of upcoming training courses