The North West Branch provides training but does not provide entry courses. It is therefore classed as belonging to Group A.
Our duties are therefore to:
- Uphold the standards of the Institute
- Pursue the objectives of the Institute in their geographical area
- Seeking, where possible, to increase membership as specified annually by the Board of Trustees.
Offer education and training events, including those approved as qualifying for CPD, and approved surgeries with support from CIArb HQ where requested, or run in conjunction with HQ.
- Seek advice from Headquarters concerning appropriate PR activities and initiatives.
Keep up to date information on member services for dissemination to members and the public as appropriate.
- Report annually to the Board of Trustees on its activities and forthcoming goals.
- Submit annual audited income and expenditure account in the prescribed form as sent to Branch Treasurers at the end of each year; quarterly VAT information.