CIArb YMG was the first special interest group to be re-launched.
Its activities will be designed to be relevant to all CIArb members aged 40 years and under. Now that the Group is established, it will extend its activities to include other professionals of the same age.
The YMG is overseen by a Steering Committee. Amanda Lee is Chair and Rohan O'Reilly is Vice Chair. The Steering Committee is elected annually.
Sub-committees have been established to deal with the following activities:
- Establish a website and social media presence.
- Organise occasional international conferences.
- Look after the interests of young members in countries where no CIArb Branch is available.
- Identify and create links with other professional body Young Member Groups around the world.
- Identify suitable activities to be provided both at branch level and on an international basis.