About the PPR
The PPR was set up in direct response to the Legal Education and Training Review (LETR) in order to regulate paralegals and only recognise those who provide the highest of standards. The Register is open to employers and consumers.
The benefits for CIArb members include:
- Dual recognition of CIArb status and Professional Paralegal Practitioner status (dependent on Tier)
- Membership of the Fourth arm of the Legal Profession
- The ability to apply for Paralegal Practising Certificates
- Greater consumer protection for 2nd tier complaints, to include a compensatory fund
- Free legal updates via email
- £200 credit with VouchedFor (T&Cs apply)
- Free webinars
- Discounts on PPR events
For further information please email the PPR Membership Secretary via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application form can be found below. CIArb members can either download the application form and send it by post to the PPR head office or apply online at the PPR website.