Why become a Student member?
Student membership is ideal for you if you are studying at a university or other higher educational institution, anywhere in the world, and have an interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
It enables you to:
- Plan your career
- Demonstrate your interest in ADR
- Prepare to become professionally registered
- Build your ADR knowledge
- networking opportunities at local events and through the young members’ network
- keep up to date with news, views and opinions
- Access our resources
- e- learning
- online standards
- guidance and law updates
- Arbitration Journal
- The Resolver – our quarterly magazine
- discounts on training and seminars
What qualifications and experience are needed?
You do not need any formal qualifications to apply to be a Student member.
How much does it cost?
Student membership is free.
The application process
The application process is online and split into six easy steps. It should take around 10 minutes to complete.
To save and return to your application, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of any page. The save function requires your browser to accept cookies. Find out how to change your cookie settings