The course is divided into three parts:
- Part 1 - Negotiation
- Part 2 - Mediation
- Part 3 - Arbitration
CIArb welcomes professionals from all backgrounds. Directors, accountants, engineers, business owners and HR professionals are encouraged to do the training.
Participants can book all three parts and receive a certificate of completion or just elect to do one part or two parts of the course for CPD points.
After the course, successful participants will:
- be familiar with the range of methods available for private dispute resolution of business disputes
- be capable of forward planning for disputes
- be aware of the dispute resolution options from the time a dispute emerges and through the course of resolving it
- understand the costs and benefits of selecting one form of dispute resolution or another
- appreciate the choices available within the various dispute resolution processes as they progress
- be capable of engaging in an effective way with advocates, counsel, decision makers and other participants in the various processes to promote the interests of their business
Location and Venue
The Executives ADR Course will take place at CIArb HQ, 12 Bloomsbury Square, London.
Candidates will receive 15.5 Bar Council CPD points for completing this course.
You can book one part or two parts of the course for CPD points below.