Job Title: Intl Commercial Mediator & Intl Arbitrator
Areas of Expertise: Adjudication,Arbitration,Mediation,Expert Witness
Chartered Engineer, Chartered Manager, Intl Mediator, Intl Arbitrator
BSc (Hons) MSc PhD
Eur Ing CEng CMgr FICE FCIHT FCMI FCIArb MAE MEWI QDR
• Practising Certified International Commercial Mediator
• ICE Mediator/Conciliator
• RICS Mediator
• CIArb Mediator
• CIC Mediator
• TAE QDR & BMF Mediator
• Clerksroom Mediator
• ICC Mediator
• IMI Mediator & Mentor
• FIMC Mediator
• WIPO Mediator
• IOM Mediator
• BIMC Mediator
• Practising International Arbitrator
• A creative, assertive and enthusiastic professional with a deep sense of purpose. A highly effective team member and leader adept at meeting all targets. A highly skilled communicator with an excellent interpersonal skills and analytical mind, insightful and proactive reaching innovative solution outcomes.
• Fellow of four chartered institutions & a Member of two others.
• Chairman of the CIArb, eastern region.
• Past Member of the CMI Board, eastern region.
• Past Member of the Editorial Advisory Panel of the international MPL journal.
• Professional Assessor, Reviewer, Tutor for 3 chartered institutions.
• Allowed aspiring mediators & arbitrators to attend mediations & arbitration hearings as observers.
• Refereed and reviewed books on arbitration and FIDIC and other forms of contract.
• Wrote papers on mediation for periodicals for the ICE, the IStructE and the CIArb.
Country of Residence: England
Primary Branch: East Anglia