Becoming a Member of the Egypt Branch
Whether you are just starting out, looking to enhance your career, or wanting to demonstrate a commitment to exceptionally high standards in private dispute resolution, CIArb membership will support you every step of the way.
The Egypt Branch covers the following areas: Egypt, Libya, Palestine, Sudan and Syria.
Membership of the Egypt Branch shall comprise those members of the Institute whose billing address, as shown on the member's profile and recorded in the central membership database, is within the Branch area.
In addition, a member may be affiliated (at no cost to the member) to one or more Branches other than the Branch in which he/she is located, as above, if he/she so wishes. In this event the member should apply to the Branch of his/her choice for affiliation. Affiliation to a Branch entitles the member to attend all Branch meetings.
We will tell you what member type you qualify for when completing the registration form and submitting the membership fee.
Egypt Branch Members receive a range of benefits:
- Opportunities for young Branch members to participate in the Egypt Branch Mentoring Programme; the first programme initiated by a CIArb Branch in the region, as a Mentor Supporter or Mentee, to learn from the experience of more senior members of the arbitration community.
- Joining the Branch Young Members Group to benefit from the activities provided by the Branch to young members including students.
- Joining the online global directory of members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The directory is reliant on members uploading their information to their online account, and allowing this information to be visible.
- Free attendance and priority to attend, upon registration, the Wednesday One Seminars, organized by the Branch, which features eminent speakers tackling topics of practical significance to the local and regional legal community.
- Discounted registration fees for some events organized by the Branch.
- Discounted registration fees for some events organized by CRCICA (subject to early registration).
- Advance notice of all events organized by the Branch.
- Receiving the Branch online newsletter.
- Free subscription to the Journal of Arab Arbitration, which is issued semi-annually by CRCICA as the first Arab journal on the development and application of international commercial arbitration (to be received during attending the Branch events).
- 10% discount off the Arabic version of CRCICA’s volume: Arbitral Awards.
- Discounted fees to access CRCICA’s Library.
- Online alert for all new books and articles published by CRCICA.